What's an Ambassador?
First and foremost, our mission is the foundation of our who we are. We value it above all else. Our Brand Ambassadors embody that mission.
The role of a Mermaid Straw Ambassador:
1. Be an eco role model in your community by making a conscious effort to reduce your use of single use plastic items.
2. Post at least 1 high quality piece of content once a month using your Mermaid Straw product.
3. Be knowledgeable about the single use plastic pollution issue and inspire your family, friends & followers to make the switch to our reusable products.
4. Participate in our Monthly Cleanup events and encourage others to join you in helping clean up your community.
5. Be a positive and encouraging voice in our Ambassador merfam community
6. Be apart of our growth. Let us know what you think of our current products, and be apart of the development of new products.
We are a global community fighting for our oceans
By becoming a Mermaid Straw Ambassador, you'll be joining a community of over 4,300 Mermaids and Mermen from 72 countries around the world who are passionate about our brand, our eco-friendly, gorgeous products and our mission to help save our lakes, rivers, oceans and marine life.
Who can apply?
Our Ambassadors are the voice of our brand. They share our passion for our products, but most importantly, they share our passion for our mission to help save our oceans and marine life from single use plastic waste. A successful applicant must:
1. Be over the age of 18.
2. Own and use a Mermaid Straw product.
3. Have a PayPal account.
4. Have a PERSONAL Instagram or TikTok account that is PUBLIC.
5. Be actively/regularly posting with an engaged audience.
6. You are not currently an ambassador for another company that is wasteful or a direct competitor of Mermaid Straw (companies that also sell reusable items).
If you believe you have what it takes to become a Mermaid Straw Ambassador and want to join our Merfam, apply below.